All personal information collected by Ferrers Medical Clinic’s website is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth of Australia). Any and all information collected at this website – including application form content and email addresses – will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, re-used, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to a third party, except where prior written permission is obtained from the individual who supplied the information and to whom the information refers.
No attempt will be made to identify users of their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Any personal information provided to this website by site users will be treated with the utmost care, and will not knowingly be used in ways not explicitly consented to by the user who supplied the information and to whom the information refers.
When users visit this website, this website’s server makes a record of their visit and records the following information:
- server address
- top-level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .edu etc)
- date time and duration of visit the pages accessed
- the documents downloaded
- the type of browser used
- the site visited before this website
- Ferrers Medical Clinic’s staff analyse these records regularly to improve the website’s relevance and value.
- Ferrers Medical Clinic maintains email lists which are largely compiled by the forms filled in on this website. Mr Pasin does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on these lists to any third party. Users may ask to be removed from
- these lists at any time . This website may use a feature of your browser (“cookies”) to assign a unique user ID. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to identify you – they only identify your computer to the this website’s server when you visit the website.